Thursday 14 April 2011

In goes the Garlic and changing plans (again)

The weather has been miserable for the past couple of days so I still haven't been able to start killing the grass and digging up at the allotment.

I have potted some garlic though, so fingers crossed this grows! This seemed easy enough so I hope I've done it correctly. I split the garlic bulb into cloves and planted these into individual pots of compost, I need to get out there and give it a good watering but it looks like more rain is on the way - that will save me the job!



I've changed my mind about the plan of the allotment after reading some ideas from Monty Don! Instead of planting things together I'm now thinking of planting them in individual beds so I will be looking at about 6 raised beds - still being a bit too ambitious I think!

Still no sign of my Greenhouse :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment